Through our state-of-the-art repeater system that covers all four major networks, EE, O2, Vodafone and Three, we successfully solve the problem of dropped calls, poor voice quality and low data throughput caused by a weak cellular signal.
Our system works via a high gain external antenna that connects to the strong mobile phone signal outside, which is then fed into the internal repeater known as a Network Unit. This is then connected to Coverage Units distributed throughout the building which amplify the signal from outside. The coverage units all talk to each other creating a super cell within the building, no matter how large or small.
Not to be confused with Femtocell solutions (the units which connect to your router), the much more powerful Boost Pro technology offers clear advantages. You can view a comparison between the two solutions here, to determine the best solution for your requirements.
Boost Pro Hybrid DAS (Scalable)
- Scalable All-Digital PoE Cat5e Active DAS Hybrid for Middleprise
- Up to 100 dB (1000x Stronger Signal)
- Single or Multi-Carrier Solution
- 3G / 4G / LTE for Voice and Data
- Carrier-Approved and Unconditionally Network Safe
- Large commercial premises such as shopping centres, hotels and hospitals
Boost Pro DAS
- Coverage up to 15,000 ft2 (1,500 m2)
- 100 dB system gain
- Perfect for remote and rugged environments
- Can be used in vehicles & boats.
- Indoor/Outdoor NEMA 4 Rated
- Industrial premises such as factories, warehouses, distilleries, construction and transport.
Boost Pro DAS Commercial
- Coverage up to 15,000 ft2 (1,500 m2) per system
- 100 dB system gain
- Built for bands 1, 3, 7, 8 and 20
- Ease of setup
- Sleek, attractive design
- Small and medium premises such as offices, banks, pubs, clubs and large homes.
- Outdoor NEMA 4 Rating
- Multi-carrier and user support
- Carrier approved and unconditionally network safe
- 65 dB (mobile mode) and 100 dB (stationary mode) max gain
- Suitable for all vehicles including vans, buses, HGVs and emergency services.
Up to 100 dB
Single or multi-carrier solution
3G / 4G / LTE for Voice and Data
Unconditionally Network Safe
Scalable All-Digital PoE Cat5e
Remote Monitoring and
Case Study Arcadis Mobile Connectivity Improvement Project Arcadis – EightyFen, London Arcadis, the world’s leading company delivering sustainable design, engineering, and consultancy solutions for natural and built assets, are moving into the new EightyFen development in central London. EightyFen is a mixed use development at 78-86 Fenchurch Street, 1 and 1A Carlisle Avenue and 1-7
Case Study Scottish Government: Social Security Scotland Mobile Connectivity Improvement Project Social Security Scotland Social Security Scotland is an executive agency of the Scottish Government with responsibility for social security provision. The agency recently moved into 220 High Street in Glasgow city centre, taking over the lease from Glasgow City Council. The building will house
Case Study CF Fertilisers Mobile Connectivity Improvement Project CF Fertilisers Manufacturing Facility, Ince CF Fertilisers is the UK’s premier fertiliser manufacturer and a major supplier of process chemicals and utilities. As well as CFF being the UK’s leading supplier of Nitrogen products to selected industrial markets and applications, it is also committed to British agriculture,