Through our state-of-the-art repeater system that covers all four major networks, EE, O2, Vodafone and Three, we successfully solve the problem of dropped calls, poor voice quality and low data throughput caused by a weak cellular signal.
Our system works via a high gain external antenna that connects to the strong mobile phone signal outside, which is then fed into the internal repeater known as a Network Unit. This is then connected to Coverage Units distributed throughout the building which amplify the signal from outside. The coverage units all talk to each other creating a super cell within the building, no matter how large or small.
Not to be confused with Femtocell solutions (the units which connect to your router),the much more powerful Boost Pro technology offers clear advantages. You can view a comparison between the two solutions here, to determine the best solution for your requirements.
Boost Pro Hybrid DAS
- Scalable All-Digital PoE Cat5e Active DAS Hybrid for Middleprise
- Up to 100 dB (1000x Stronger Signal)
- Single or Multi-Carrier Solution
- 3G / 4G / LTE for Voice and Data
- Carrier-Approved and Unconditionally Network Safe
- Large commercial premises such as shopping centres, hotels and hospitals
Boost Pro DAS
- Coverage up to 15,000 ft2 (1,500 m2)
- 100 dB system gain
- Perfect for remote and rugged environments
- Can be used in vehicles & boats.
- Indoor/Outdoor NEMA 4 Rated
- Industrial premises such as factories, warehouses, distilleries, construction and transport.
- Coverage up to 15,000 ft2 (1,500 m2) per system
- 100 dB system gain
- Built for bands 1, 3, 7, 8 and 20
- Ease of setup
- Sleek, attractive design
- Small and medium premises such as offices, banks, pubs, clubs and large homes.
- Outdoor NEMA 4 Rating
- Multi-carrier and user support
- Carrier approved and unconditionally network safe
- 65 dB (mobile mode) and 100 dB (stationary mode) max gain
- Suitable for all vehicles including vans, buses, HGVs and emergency services.
Up to 100 dB
Single or multi-carrier solution
3G / 4G / LTE for Voice and Data
Unconditionally Network Safe
Scalable All-Digital PoE Cat5e
Remote Monitoring and
Case Study NatWest Mobile Connectivity Improvement Project NatWest, Birmingham Serving 19 million customers, NatWest Group is the largest commercial and retail bank in the UK. Originally founded in 1968, the group operates a wide variety of banking brands, which offer personal banking, business banking, private banking, insurance products and corporate finance. In the UK, its
Case Study Trafford General Hospital Mobile Connectivity Improvement Project Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust Trafford General Hospital is part of Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, which operates 10 hospitals throughout Greater Manchester. Formed in 2017, it is the largest NHS trust in the United Kingdom, with an income of £1.6bn and 21,945 staff. 1 Hospitals
Case Study Royal Liverpool University Hospital Mobile Connectivity Improvement Project Royal Liverpool University Hospital The Royal Liverpool University Hospital (RLUH) is a major teaching and research hospital located in the city of Liverpool. It is the largest and busiest hospital in Merseyside and Cheshire, and has the largest emergency department of its kind in the